Status: Full time
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Reports to: Director, JDC Hungary
Start date: Immediate
About the Position:
We are seeking an Office Manager to join our Hungary office. The ideal candidate for this position is highly organized, has excellent computer skills, attention to detail and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Calendar management for Director of JDC Hungary
- Manage approval processes and work travels; run travel processes for JDC Hungary employees; book transportation and accommodation
- Follow up on expense reports, travel reports and other reports of JDC Hungary employees
- Office administration including purchase of supplies, communication with service providers, preparation of invoices and documents, organizing meetings, managing databases; organizing events or conferences;
- Logistics of JDC visits to Budapest
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- With HR, prepare the onboarding program for new employees; assist HR in keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews etc.
- With JDC Hungary Director, ensure that health, safety and other policies are up to date
- Prepare written translations when required
- Other related assignments as needed
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including full Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Hungarian mother tongue, high level English
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
Please send resume tothe followinglinkby July 2nd. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.